Copywriter Job – We’re looking for an in-house copywriter in Brighton with seriously good writing chops for our clients and internal campaigns and experience handling clients. Our next Genius needs to have:
- At least two years solid copywriting experience, preferably across both B2B and B2C (this role may also be suitable if you have editorial experience)
- Laser-like attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Super-organised and capable of working to tight deadlines
- A confident communicator who’s comfortable meeting clients, receiving feedback and keeping the conversation going
- An ear for a great story and the ability to creatively develop content
Who we are
We’re Hello Genius, a marketing agency and education business that believes great ideas deserve to win. That’s why we support disruptive businesses and challenger brands who promise to change the world through bold, clever and creative marketing that gets results.
We’ve only been around for three years and we’re on our way up. As part of the Entrepreneurial Spark Accelerator programme backed by Natwest, KPMG and Dell, our aim is to grow the business fast. And that’s why we need YOU.
If you want to work in a rapidly expanding business, you’ll discover there are endless opportunities for progression as the team grows.
And we love to share. We’re really open about what we do in the agency. That’s why we’re constantly on sharing on social media, presenting on video and blogging about what we’re doing.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Copywriting – if it’s words, you’ll be involved, from website copy and emails to sales letters and social media posts
- Content and marketing strategy – thinking up dastardly clever campaigns and cracking the whip to put them into action
- Client relations – building relationships with our fabulous clients, taking insights calls and liaising to build out campaigns as well as keeping them in the loop
- Presenting and sharing – showing and teaching others what you’re working on both within the team, with clients and across our social channels
- Getting your hands dirty – we’re a start-up so sometimes it’s all hands on deck supporting the team when we have an event or campaign
Find out more about what you can expect from a day in the life working at Hello Genius at www.hellogenius.co.uk/careers
What we’ll offer for this copywriter job:
- Salary up to £22,000, depending on experience
- Flexible working
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunity to develop in growing start-up
To apply for this copywriter job please send covering letter, CV and portfolio to email@example.com by the application deadline of 5pm Friday 16th February.