Do you have an eye for great marketing? Do you love snapping smart, funny ads?
If you’re naturally tuned in to the way businesses present themselves and love the idea you can help people bring out their personality and passion in their marketing, now could be your chance to work in a real, creative agency.
Apply now to be an intern at our start-up marketing agency currently based at the Natwest Accelerator in Brighton which has big plans, industry-leading clients and a whole lot of energy.
We’re built on direct response principles and our focus is getting results for our rather smashing clients through storytelling and kickass copy.
This is a fully structured 12 week (flexible) internship programme combining in depth training with project research, in-house marketing activities including blogging, video and social, live client work and general admin support to keep the agency running like clockwork.
You won’t be a dogsbody. You will form an integral part of our growing team.
So if you’re a recent graduate or current student fielding out a career in marketing, look no further.
There’s a whole lot more to running a successful business than putting out a decent product these days.
If the good guys want to make the big time, they need personality, a persuasive story and a willingness to offer value upfront in the form of expert insights if they’re to stand a chance of convincing people they’re the real deal.
That’s where we come in.
Hello Genius helps disruptive businesses and brands shake up the status quo.
We are experts in understanding people and knowing how best to catch and hold attention, build trust and ultimately trigger a purchase.
We develop companies’ personalities by writing the words (copy) for their website and marketing campaigns.
This means producing content for blogs, white papers, videos, award entries and much more to position them as the experts in their field.
The agency has been running for three years and we’re keen to meet talented future marketers who want a taste of agency life. We pack a far bigger punch than the size of our team and have immediate plans for rapid expansion.
- 12 week (flexible) unpaid internship
- Focus on: marketing – research, blogging, visual marketing, social media, copywriting – and admin
- Your training will cherry-pick the most valuable and transferrable lessons through our own Hello Genius Training Academy platform
- Mentoring throughout
So what about you?
The right marketing intern will:
- Think proactively and constantly be looking for new ideas and angles
- Have the ability to produce content in line with a brief
- Be organised and able to work to deadlines (we have a lot of those…)
- Be personable and be a good all-round communicator.
- Possess a sharp attention to detail and have an excellent grasp of spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Be a dab hand at engaging with others through well chosen words
- Be chameleon-like when adapting their tone to engage with different audiences.
How to apply:
Think this opportunity would suit you down to the ground? Send your CV and a covering letter that blows us away to email@example.com
If you don’t hear back within 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Due to high demand we are simply unable to respond to everyone, but will keep your application safe to consider for future vacancies.